As you cross the North Florida state line you enter a world of beautiful nature, rich history and enduring charm. Lake City RV Resort is your “Gateway to Florida” located in Columbia County at the crossroads of I-75 and I-10 (I-10 Exit 303, minutes East of I-75).
Lake City RV Resort invites travelers to enjoy our spacious shaded or open sites, long pull thru sites, 30/50 amp service with free cable TV and wifi internet. New club house offers a commercial kitchen, big screen TV with theater seating and a pool table.
Directions to Lake City RV Resort
East Bound from Pensacola, Florida
Take I-10 East thru Tallahassee leaving I-10 at Exit 303. Turn left from the off ramp. Entrance is .2 miles on the left.
West Bound from Jacksonville, Florida
Take I-10 West toward Tallahassee leaving I-10 at Exit 303. Turn right from the off ramp. Entrance is .1 miles on the left.
South Bound from Atlanta, Georgia
Take I-75 South to I-10 just South of the Florida State line. Leave I-75 at Exit 435 and drive East on I-10 for approximately 5 minutes, take Exit 303 and turn left from the off ramp. Entrance is .2 miles on the left.
North Bound from Tampa, Florida
Take I-75 North to I-10, Exit 435 and drive East on I-10 for approximately 5 minutes, take Exit 303 and turn left from the off ramp. Entrance is .2 miles on the left.
Lake City RV Resort
Lake City RV Resort
3864 North US Highway 441
Lake City , Florida 32055
(I-10, Exit 303, Minutes East of I-75)
Explore The Numerous Attractions Near the Lake City RV Resort
- Wild Adventures Theme Park – www.wildadventures.com
- Big Shoals State Park – Class III white water rapids are perfect for the thrill seeking canoe and kayak enthusiasts – www.floridastateparks.org/park/big-shoals
- Ichetucknee Springs Canoeing, Kayaking & Tubing
- O’Leno State Park – www.floridastateparks.org/park/Oleno
- Santa Fe River Canoe Outpost – www.santaferiver.com
- Suwannee River – www.suwanneeriver.com
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge – Wild life watching, photography, bird wathcing, hiking, fishing, hunting, and motarboating
- Rum Island Park – free access to swimable spring
- Falling Creek Falls – only area falls
- Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park – www.battleofolustee.org
- Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center
- Lake City Historical Museum
- Quail Heights Country Club
- Country Club of Lake City
Special Events Are Available Throughout The Year
Lake City and Columbia County offer special events for every season. For a current listing and description of special events contact www.springsrus.com